2021 Acura RDX vs. 2021 Lexus NX
10-speed automatic w/sequential paddle shifters
6-speed automatic w/OD and auto-manual
If you’re shopping for a luxury crossover in Las Vegas, you’ve likely heard the buzz around the latest Acura RDX and Lexus NX models. With either model, you’ll experience a major upgrade for your commute — thanks to premium cabin materials, the latest amenities, and some truly exceptional power under the hood. Compare the Acura RDX vs. Lexus NX with Findlay Acura, and then see what models are available right now on our lot in Henderson!
Acura RDX vs. Lexus NX Performance Specs
If you’ve narrowed your options down to the RDX vs. NX, performance is probably one of your top priorities. Below, we break down each model’s base engine to give you a closer look at the specs:
2021 Acura RDX
- 2.0L I-4 engine with 272 hp and 280 lb-ft of torque
- 10-speed automatic transmission with sequential paddle shifters
2021 Lexus NX 300
- 2.0L I-4 engine outputting 235 hp and 258 lb-ft of torque
- 6-speed automatic transmission w/OD and auto-manual
What Can You Expect Inside the Acura RDX vs. Lexus NX Cabins?
No matter which trim level you choose, both the Acura RDX and the Lexus NX are outfitted with the convenience features and creature comforts that distinguish luxury vehicles from the rest of the crowd. You’ll use features like Bluetooth compatibility and voice recognition nearly every time you drive in North Las Vegas! But when it comes to the RDX vs. NX, there are a few key differences to keep in mind:
- The RDX is available with a premium 16-speaker sound system, but the NX maxes out with a 14-speaker system.
- At the base trim, the RDX’s 10-speaker system outshines the 8 speakers you get standard on the NX.
- The RDX comes standard with a programmable garage door, a feature that’s only available as an upgrade on the NX.
- Heated front seats are standard on the Acura RDX, but optional on the Lexus NX.
- The RDX cabin offers more space for passengers to stretch out and get comfortable on long rides to Mesquite, with 104 cubic feet of passenger space compared to 72 cubic feet offered inside the NX.
- Thanks to its larger cargo bay, the RDX opens up a maximum 58.9 cubic feet of cargo space with the rear seats down, compared to more cramped quarters inside the NX, with 54.5 cubic feet.
- The Acura Technology Package offers more than an upgrade with additional technology, enhanced cabin materials, and more!
Lease or Finance a New Acura RDX for Sale in Henderson
Now that you know a bit more about these two competitive crossovers, it’s time to continue your RDX vs. NX with a test drive! Reach out or visit us today near Laughlin, and see how much you can save with our exclusive RDX monthly offers and lease deals as well as to compare other models like the Acura RDX vs. BMW X3 or learn about the Acura RDX interior or Acura RDX colors!
More From Findlay Acura
There are all types of smells associated with driving a car. However, if you experience any of the four smells detailed in the guide below, it could indicate that there is a more serious mechanical problem that needs to be addressed. Does your car smell like rotten eggs, or is it more of a burning…
Are you eager to see the 2021 Acura TLX Type S? So are we! This car is due to be released soon, and we expect it to take Las Vegas by storm. We share the available details below, including information on the 2021 Acura TLX Type S interior. View InventoryContact Us 2021 Acura TLX Type S Performance…
If you’re planning to take on your weekly commute and weekend adventures around Las Vegas in a 2022 Acura MDX, you want to be sure it’s filled with all the features you need. The Acura MDX can be equipped with five available feature packages, including the Acura MDX Technology Package. What is the Acura technology package?…