A spacious cabin is what makes a true luxury vehicle, and the MDX has plenty of space for every passenger to get comfortable along with plenty of room for storage. This is what drivers will find inside these two models:
- 2019 Acura MDX: The MDX interior can seat up to seven passengers for comfortable drives around North Las Vegas. The Acura MDX has a max cargo space of 68.4 cubic feet, as well as 38.1 inches of front headroom, 61.1 inches of front shoulder room, and 57.5 inches of front hip room.
- 2019 Lexus GX: When you compare the Acura MDX vs Lexus GX 460, you’ll see that this SUV also seats up to seven passengers, but it only has a max cargo capacity of 64.7 cubic feet. There are just 38 inches of front headroom, 55.4 inches of front shoulder room, and 56.5 inches of front hip room.
A safe vehicle is a reliable vehicle, and the 2019 Acura MDX comes with the in automotive safety technology with the AcuraWatch™ suite of safety features which comes as standard. With this suite, you get:
- Next-Generation Advanced Compatibility Engineering™ (ACE™) body structure
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™
- Road Departure Mitigation System
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Low-Speed Follow
- Lane Keeping Assist System
- Forward Collision Warning System
- Lane Departure Warning System
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
- Advanced Front Airbags
- Front Side Airbags
- Side Curtain Airbags with Rollover Sensor
- Driver’s Knee Airbag
The 2019 Lexus GX offers the following standard safety features:
- Four-wheel Active Traction Control
- Lexus Enform Safety Connect
- 10 Airbags
- Active front headrests
- LED Headlamps and Tail Lamps
Learn More About the Acura MDX at Findlay Acura
When it boils down to the Acura MDX vs. Lexus GX, the MDX proves to not only be the more affordable option but also comes with the interior and safety features Mesquite drivers expect from a luxury SUV. Be sure to check out our inventory of new vehicles, the MDX towing capacity, or compare the Acura MDX vs. Audi Q7 to learn more. And, contact us today to schedule a test drive in your favorite model!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
**Based on 2019 EPA mileage ratings. Use for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary, depending on how you drive and maintain your vehicle, driving conditions, battery pack age/condition (hybrid only) and other factors.
More from Findlay Acura
There are all types of smells associated with driving a car. However, if you experience any of the four smells detailed in the guide below, it could indicate that there is a more serious mechanical problem that needs to be addressed. Does your car smell like rotten eggs, or is it more of a burning…
Are you eager to see the 2021 Acura TLX Type S? So are we! This car is due to be released soon, and we expect it to take Las Vegas by storm. We share the available details below, including information on the 2021 Acura TLX Type S interior. View InventoryContact Us 2021 Acura TLX Type S Performance…
If you’re planning to take on your weekly commute and weekend adventures around Las Vegas in a 2022 Acura MDX, you want to be sure it’s filled with all the features you need. The Acura MDX can be equipped with five available feature packages, including the Acura MDX Technology Package. What is the Acura technology package?…