2020 Acura RDX Technology Package
This luxurious and stylish new Acura RDX SUV can make head turns on those North Las Vegas streets. But, the Acura RDX Technology Package is what makes those daily Las Vegas travels so enjoyable, relaxing, and safe. The RDX technology package is packed with advanced features to meet your needs, read Findlay Acura ‘s guide to learn more.
RDX Technology Package: Key Features
When it comes to the Acura RDX Technology Package, as a Mesquite driver, you’re able to take full advantage of all the enabling features to make your weekend trip to a Vegas hotel that much better. With the RDX Technology Package, access your favorite apps, favorite music, hands-free messaging, and much more. The Acura RDX model with the FWD starts at $41,000 MSRP*. RDX models with SH-AWD®*, the starting price is $43,000 MSRP*. Here are a few key features i the RDX Technology Package:
- Leather Seats: Milano premium leather seats with stylish, contrasting stitching.
- Driver Assistance: This suite features Rear Cross Traffic Monitor alerts, Blind Spot Information System, and more. The Rear Cross Traffic Monitor alerts you to close objects before pulling out. The Blind Spot Information System helps you switch lanes easier and more safely.
- Premium Sound System: The Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System offers recording studio-quality sound through 12-speakers.
- Navigation: The 3D map view, displayed on the available Acura Navigation System, allows drivers to view traffic in real-time to avoid delays or change in routes. The Natural Language Voice Recognition System makes receiving directions easy.
RDX Technology Package: Other Features
There are plenty more features found in the Acura RDX Technology Package. Here are more impressive features found in the 2020 RDX interior:
- 19-inch Pewter Gray Metallic Machine-Finished Split Five-Spoke Wheels
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Front and Rear Parking Sensors
- Auto High-Beam Headlights
- 2 USB Charge Ports
Learn More About the Acura RDX Technology Package at Findlay Acura
Now that you know more about the RDX Technology Package, be sure to check out the RDX accessories that make this model so special. Contact us at Findlay Acura to learn more about the RDX color options. Before visiting, feel free to check out our new vehicle specials.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge for sedans (excluding PMC Edition) and SUVs (excluding PMC Edition) is $1,025.00. Destination & Handling charge for PMC Edition models and NSX is $1,995.00. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
More from Findlay Acura
Looking for a truly exhilarating driving experience around Las Vegas? With the new 2020 Acura NSX 0-60 time, you’ll have an entirely new Acura experience on Henderson roads. This Acura supercar boasts an advanced speed time and provides top-of-the-line performance and safety features to deliver a one-of-a-kind ride. Learn more about the Acura NSX 0-60 time…
If you’re looking for the perfect luxury compact sedan to offer a bit more connectivity and comfort to your Las Vegas commute, then the 2020 Acura ILX interior is sure to have everything you need and more. From a newly updated and spacious cabin to its many standard and available technology features, there’s a lot to…
One of the most exciting new compact sedans on the Henderson market is the 2020 Acura ILX. The striking exterior of this new car is just the tip of the iceberg, as Acura has made sure the interior feels comfortable to drivers and passengers alike. Findlay Acura has gathered details about the 2020 Acura ILX interior…