What’s Inside the 2020 Acura MDX Interior?
The 2020 Acura MDX interior has exactly what families in Las Vegas are looking for to keep up with their busy schedule. This three-row SUV offers plenty of space for grocery trips, or for hauling around equipment for extracurricular activities. And, not to mention, plenty of relaxing and entertainment features to keep you recharged. See what standard features are inside as well as how you can take your interior to the next level with customized options in the MDX Technology or Advance Package. Learn more about this popular Acura interior below!
Acura MDX Interior Features
Whether it’s a great sound system to keep you pumped up for the big game or a comfortable heated seat after a long day, the Acura MDX 2020 interior features offer passengers a relaxing ride from North Las Vegas. Check out these standard features which will surely make for a smoother, and more enjoyable, commute:
- 12-way power driver and front passenger seats
- Sport seats with a premium leather-trimmed interior
- Heated front seats
- Tri-zone automatic climate control
- Acura Premium Audio System
- On-Demand Multi-Use Display 2.0
- Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™
- Siri® Eyes Free
Acura MDX Interior Space & Seating
Every passenger’s comfort level is different. That’s why the 2020 Acura MDX interior also delivers three-rows of customized seating where you can enjoy a standard second-row of bench seating to accommodate a total of seven passengers. Mesquite drivers can also elect for a higher trim to enjoy second-row captain’s chairs and total seating for six. Check out how much interior space you’ll have with just the standard MDX package below:
- MDX Legroom
- 1st Row: Up to 41.4 inches
- 2nd Row: Up to 38.5 inches
- 3rd Row: Up to 30.9 inches
- MDX Shoulder Room
- 1st Row: 61.1 inches
- 2nd Row: 59.1 inches
- 3rd Row: 54.7 inches
- MDX Cargo Volume
- 15.8 cubic feet behind the 3rd row
- 43.4 cubic feet behind the 2nd row
- 90.9 cubic feet behind the 1st row
Available Acura MDX Interior Packages
Customers can continue to personalize their driving experience with one of these MDX interior packages:
- A-Spec® Package: Marvel at an ebony headliner, metal trim, sport seats with perforated premium leather, and Alcantara®-trimmed heated/ventilated front seats.
- Technology Package: Experience a GPS-linked climate control, natural wood trim, and sport seats with perforated leather-trimmed interior and contrast stitching.
- Advance Package (requires Technology Package): Enjoy the warmth of a heated steering wheel, heated second-row captain’s chairs, heated/ventilated front seats, and natural wood accents.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Technology Package): Keep everyone entertained with an 11-speaker surround-sound system, 9-inch full VGA screen, two sets of wireless headphones, a removable ceiling-mounted remote control, and more.
- Entertainment Package (combined with Advance Package): Builds on the technology Technology Package features with a 16.2-inch ultra-wide full VGA screen with split-screen capability and a 12-speaker surround-sound system.
Step into an Acura Interior at Findlay Acura.
You owe it to yourself to check out the 2020 Acura MDX in person to experience its comfortable and spacious interior. You can even learn more about the MDX towing capacity or colors and how it compares to the Lexus GX and BMW X5, or compare the MDX vs. RDX. Contact us today to see its impressive performance capabilities in action. And, when you’re ready to own your own MDX, talk to our experienced finance team to explore your options. Contact us today for more information and to schedule a test drive near Mesquite and Laughlin
More from Findlay Acura
There are all types of smells associated with driving a car. However, if you experience any of the four smells detailed in the guide below, it could indicate that there is a more serious mechanical problem that needs to be addressed. Does your car smell like rotten eggs, or is it more of a burning…
Are you eager to see the 2021 Acura TLX Type S? So are we! This car is due to be released soon, and we expect it to take Las Vegas by storm. We share the available details below, including information on the 2021 Acura TLX Type S interior. View InventoryContact Us 2021 Acura TLX Type S Performance…
If you’re planning to take on your weekly commute and weekend adventures around Las Vegas in a 2022 Acura MDX, you want to be sure it’s filled with all the features you need. The Acura MDX can be equipped with five available feature packages, including the Acura MDX Technology Package. What is the Acura technology package?…
The 2022 Acura MDX packages give Las Vegas drivers four different ways to experience this best-selling performance SUV. While all configurations offer robust capabilities and luxurious amenities, Acura offers several distinctive packages to fine-tune your driving experience. Take a closer look at the Standard, Technology, A-Spec, Advance below, and find your next SUV at Findlay Acura. View…
If you want to drive a luxury SUV that feels customized just for you, the 2021 Acura RDX colors allow you to do just that. Take your pick of eight distinctive Acura colors, along with your choice of tons of different style packages and upgrades. Want to get a sneak peek of what you can…
Don’t just drive an SUV. Drive an Acura MDX. This vehicle is perfect for Las Vegas drivers who want a little luxury in their drive. And with the up to 5,000 pounds of towing capacity that the Acura MDX offers, you’ve got some power to go with that style too. Let Findlay Acura walk you through everything…
The Acura MDX has made a name for itself around Las Vegas as one of the top three-row SUVs on the market, thanks to its exceptional amenities and serious style. And now, the 2022 Acura MDX redesign raises the bar even further. In this guide, Findlay Acura walks you through the 2022 Acura MDX interior to see…
The new Acura RDX is a premium sport crossover that offers unbeatable performance and a technology-packed interior. But just because the 2021 Acura RDX is all play, doesn’t mean it can’t work either. It offers a spacious interior with plenty of cargo room to take you and your passengers to Las Vegas and from North Las Vegas with…
It’s been a long wait, but the 2022 Acura MDX redesign will soon be on its way to Las Vegas streets! This powerful compact SUV gets a boost in technology and engineering that’s worth the wait. The 2022 Acura MDX interior offers the spaciousness you love with an updated style and the latest connectivity options. If…
There are plenty of luxurious and high-performance Acura models for sale at Findlay Acura, but what are the top five fastest Acura vehicles every produced? Get the full lineup here with the Findlay Acura team, and then make your way to our dealership near North Las Vegas to check out the fastest Acura vehicles now available, the…