What’s Inside the 2020 Acura ILX Interior?
If you’re looking for the perfect luxury compact sedan to offer a bit more connectivity and comfort to your Las Vegas commute, then the 2020 Acura ILX interior is sure to have everything you need and more. From a newly updated and spacious cabin to its many standard and available technology features, there’s a lot to enjoy about the new ILX interior. Take a closer look at the Acura ILX interior features and then experience them for yourself with a model of your own from Findlay Acura.
Acura ILX Seating and Design
North Las Vegas drivers will be impressed to see that the ILX interior takes your sedan experience to the next level by offering you and your passengers high-end comfort and amenities with the following seating and design features available throughout the ILX lineup:
- Leatherette-trimmed Sport seats are standard. For perforated Milano leather with contrast piping and stitching, upgrade with the Premium or Technology Packages. Sport A-Spec® seats with perforated Milano leather and Ultrasuede® are also available.
- An 8-way power-adjustable driver’s seat is standard across all models, and 2-Driver Position Memory is standard with the Premium, Technology, and A-Spec® Packages.
- Heated front seats, a leather-wrapped shift knob, and a leather-wrapped steering wheel also come standard across all trims. In A-Spec® models, the latter is marked by a unique insignia.
- Drivers can also upgrade their interior with the Acura ILX A-Spec® for highlights like graphite/chrome dash trim, red instrumentation backlighting, an ebony headliner, and stainless steel sport pedals.
Acura ILX Dimensions and Cabin Space
The newly updated ILX interior is designed to provide a relaxing and comfortable ride for you and your passengers. The interior cabin comes with improved specifications so everyone will feel comfortable no matter how far you’re traveling. You’ll also have ample cargo space for your belongings. Take a look at the standard ILX passenger and cargo dimensions below:
- Passenger Volume – 89.3 cubic feet
- Trunk Volume – 12.4 cubic feet
- Headroom (Front/Rear) – 38.0 inches / 35.9 inches
- Legroom (Front/Rear) – 42.3 inches / 34.0 inches
- Shoulder Room (Front/Rear) – 55.6 in. / 53.6 inches
- Hip Room (Front/Rear) – 50.3 inches / 51.7 inches
Acura ILX Technology Features
The Acura ILX interior rounds out your Mesquite commute by offering you plenty of ways to stay connected and entertained in your luxury Acura sedan. Tune into your favorite music, sports, and news stations, seamlessly access your mobile apps, and so much more with the following features available among the Acura ILX packages:
- Choose between an Acura Audio System in the base trim, Acura Premium Audio System with the Premium Package, and a 10-speaker Acura/ELS Studio® Premium Audio System with the Technology Package.
- A 5-inch Color Multi-Information Display is standard and is expanded to 8 inches with any package. Upgrade, and you’ll also receive the On Demand Multi-Use Display™ (ODMD™) 2.0.
- For the Acura Navigation System with 3D View, simply upgrade with the Technology Package.
- Bluetooth® HandsFreeLink® and Siri® Eyes Free are standard across the lineup. Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™ are standard with any package, and HomeLink® is too!
- AcuraLink® Connected Services links to your smartphone with the Technology Package.
Explore the Acura ILX Interior at Findlay Acura
No matter if you’re looking for exceptional comfort, or want the best entertainment features to keep you connected, you can have it all with the 2020 Acura ILX interior. Are you ready to take on Laughlin roads behind the wheel of your very own luxury Acura sedan? Take a look at our inventory at Findlay Acura where you’ll find a new Acura ILX for sale at a great price that fits your budget. Learn more about leasing and financing offers, Acura ILX lease deals, and find more savings on Acura models with our dedicated sales team. Contact us today for more information on our Acura dealership in Henderson!
More From Findlay Acura
There are all types of smells associated with driving a car. However, if you experience any of the four smells detailed in the guide below, it could indicate that there is a more serious mechanical problem that needs to be addressed. Does your car smell like rotten eggs, or is it more of a burning…
Are you eager to see the 2021 Acura TLX Type S? So are we! This car is due to be released soon, and we expect it to take Las Vegas by storm. We share the available details below, including information on the 2021 Acura TLX Type S interior. View InventoryContact Us 2021 Acura TLX Type S Performance…
If you’re planning to take on your weekly commute and weekend adventures around Las Vegas in a 2022 Acura MDX, you want to be sure it’s filled with all the features you need. The Acura MDX can be equipped with five available feature packages, including the Acura MDX Technology Package. What is the Acura technology package?…