Which Acura RDX Packages Are Available?
The 2019 Acura RDX is a luxury crossover SUV with a lot of impressive qualities, including a 955- to 1,012-pound towing capacity and a 58.9-cubic-foot cargo area. What makes the new RDX—and other new Acura models—special, however, is its available packages. Do you want a sportier look and feel for your RDX or do you want more tech? There a package for that! Read on to learn more.
The A-Spec Package gives the RDX are bolder, more athletic look inside and out. Here’s a handful of features from the package:
- 20-inch Shark Gray split five-spoke wheels
- A-Spec® exclusive front and rear bumpers
- A-Spec® badge on the front fenders and tailgate
- Sport A-Spec® seats with perforated Milano premium leather and Ultrasuede®-trimmed interior with contrast stitching and piping
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Red ambient interior lighting
- And more!
Price: Starting at $43,500* MSRP with FWD or $45,500* MSRP with SH-AWD®.
With the Technology Package, you can access more technologies and driver assists to help you drive safer on Las Vegas roads, around school buses, etc. Some of these features include:
- Acura Navigation System with 3D View
- AcuraLink Real-Time Traffic™ with Street and Freeway Conditions
- GPS-Linked Climate Control
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Blind Spot Information (BSI) System
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- And more!
Price: Starting at $40,500* MSRP with FWD or $42,500* MSRP with SH-AWD®.
The Advance Package requires the Technology Package. With it, you’ll enjoy premium materials and even greater luxury and comfort. A few features from the Advance Package include:
- Adaptive Damper System
- 16-way power front seats with power lumbar support
- Heated outboard rear seats
- Natural Olive Ash Burl wood trim
- Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System with 16 speakers
- 10-inch Head-Up Display
- And more!
Price: Starting at $45,400* MSRP with FWD or $47,400* MSRP with SH-AWD®.
Even if you’re not keen on upgrading to a package, you’ll still enjoy plenty of standard features for the money. The 2019 Acura RDX comes with the following—no upgrade necessary:
- Jewel Eye® LED headlights
- Heated front seats
- Easy fold-down 60/40 split flat-folding rear seatback
- 10.2-inch HD Dual-Content Center Display
- Apple CarPlay™ integration
- Collision Mitigation Braking System™ (CMBS™)
Price: The 2019 Acura RDX has a starting MSRP of $37,300* with FWD, or a starting MSRP of $39,300* with SH-AWD®.
Browse Your RDX Options at Findlay Acura in Henderson
Explore the 2019 Acura RDX at Findlay Acura! Our team is here to answer your questions about the RDX vs. MDX, and help you find the right package for your needs. Contact us to schedule a test drive of an new RDX lease deal near North Las Vegas and Mesquite today!
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.