Explore the 2019 Acura RDX with Advance Package
The 2019 Acura RDX SUV is available to Las Vegas shoppers with four packages: Standard (core features), Technology, A-Spec®, and Advance. The Advance Package requires the Technology Package, so it can build off its many add-ons with gadgets like a Head-Up Display and ventilated front seats. Below, you’ll find all the information you need on the Advance Package’s exterior, interior, and safety features.
The new Acura RDX with the Advance Package includes an Adaptive Damper System. This system features two modes: Normal and Sport. In Normal mode, damping fluid for each damper flows through the valving freely, resulting in a composed ride over smooth surfaces and bumps. Sport mode constricts the valving for firmer, more precise feedback and cornering. Other notable exterior features include:
- 19-inch medium alloy Silver interwoven wheels
- Acoustic front side glass
- LED fog lights
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Technologies and comforts abound inside the RDX with the Advance Package. Because the Advance Package requires the Technology Package, you can expect cutting-edge features like a 10.5-inch Head-Up Display and an Acura/ELS Studio 3D® Premium Audio System with 16 speakers. Natural Olive Ash Burl wood trim adds a touch of warmth, as well as the perforated Milano premium leather-trimmed interior. You’ll also get:
- Sport seats
- 16-way power front seats with power lumbar support, thigh extension, and side bolsters
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Heated outboard rear seats
- Heated and leather-wrapped steering wheel
Safety & Driver Assistance
Here’s a quick look at the safety and driver assistance features included in the Advance Package for the RDX:
- Head-Up Warning for Collision Mitigation Braking System™: Using radar and front-facing cameras, this system notifies you of a possible collision with a straight-ahead vehicle, and can apply the brakes if you don’t take action in time.
- Rear Camera Washer: This system works with the rear wiper/washer and sprays the rearview camera to keep the lens spotless.
- Surround-View Camera System: Parking in North Las Vegas is a cinch with the Surround-View Camera System, which uses four exterior cameras to provide a 360-degree view.
Test Drive the New RDX at Findlay Acura in Henderson!
You can explore all the 2019 Acura RDX with Advance Package has to offer at Findlay Acura.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
Learn More About the 2019 Acura RDX
Equipping the Acura RDX Technology Package brings progressive features to one of the industry’s most impressive luxury crossover SUVs, all while upgrading interior comfort and enhancing exterior style. Learn More About the RDXNew Acura RDX InventoryContact Us Highlights include: 12-Speaker Acura/ELS Studio Premium Audio System Acura Navigation System with 3D View Blind Spot Information (BSI)…
The 2020 Acura RDX is a fun vehicle to drive through Las Vegas! Whether you’re taking it in from the interior or the exterior, the Acura RDX colors (along with its many available accessories) will make this SUV stand out wherever you may go. Explore the 2020 Acura RDX colors in more detail below or see…
The 2019 Acura RDX SUV is available to Las Vegas shoppers with four packages: Standard (core features), Technology, A-Spec®, and Advance. The Advance Package requires the Technology Package, so it can build off its many add-ons with gadgets like a Head-Up Display and ventilated front seats. Below, you’ll find all the information you need on the…