2019 Acura MDX Technology Package
What is the Acura Technology Package? While many automotive brands organize their model feature choices into “trim levels” or “configurations,” Acura offers packages for an easier car shopping experience. Although the base Acura MDX is well-equipped with state-of-the-art features, Las Vegas drivers have the option to further enhance their SUV with the Acura MDX Technology Package. Let’s take a closer look at what the Technology Package entails to see if it is right for you.
MDX Technology Package Overview
Starting at $44,300 MSRP* this third-row luxury SUV is packed with an extensive list of standard amenities. However, if you want to further enhance the convenience and entertainment features of the MDX, the Technology Package is a great option. Here are a few details about this optional add-on:
- Has a starting price of $44,300 MSRP*
- Lets you upgrade to the A-Spec® Package or Advance Package
- Is the next step above the Entertainment Package
Acura Navigation System
To ensure that you can easily find where you need to go, the Acura MDX tech package includes the advanced Acura Navigation System. This feature is seamlessly integrated into your infotainment display. Live updates and reroutes help you avoid traffic, which can be a huge time-saver on the North Las Vegas streets. Other highlights include:
- Frictionless driver-centric technologies
- 8-inch LED screen
- Real-Time Traffic™ with Traffic Rerouting
- Voice Recognition System
ELS Studio® Premium Audio System
This top-of-the-line audio system was tuned by the Grammy Award-winning producer Elliot Scheiner. You know that you can expect crisp, clear, sound studio-quality music and entertainment every time you are inside your Acura MDX interior. This top-notch audio system consists of:
- 10 speakers including an 8-inch subwoofer
- Voice Recognition and steering wheel-mounted control
- Bluetooth®, Pandora®, and SiriusXM® Satellite Radio compatibility
- Both USB and auxiliary input integration
GPS-Linked Climate Control
No matter the weather outside, you will always be perfectly comfortable inside the cabin on the MDX thanks to GPS-Linked Climate Control. How does this innovative system work? Findlay Acura has the scoop.
- A solar sensor measures the intensity of the sun.
- The Acura Navigation System tracks the sun’s position in relation to the vehicle.
- Then, the automatic climate control system makes adjustments for the perfect level of comfort.
Technology Package Safety Amenities
If you are looking for added peace of mind on the Mesquite roadways, the Acura MDX Technology Package offers numerous safety features to help keep you and your passengers protected:
- Rear Cross Traffic Monitor
- Blind Spot Information
- Front and rear parking sensors
- Rain-sensing windshield wipers
Technology in Design
Along with taking the technology features in your MDX to the next level, the Acura MDX Technology Package also adds a touch of elegance with the following upgrades:
- Perforated Premium Leather-Trimmed Interior with Contrast Stitching
- Handcrafted natural wood accents in choices like Olive Ash Burl
- 20-inch aluminum-alloy wheels
- LED puddle lights
Take the High-Tech MDX for a Spin at Findlay Acura
If you think that the Acura MDX Technology Package is right for you, experience it in person during a test drive at Findlay Acura. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to give us a call or stop by the dealership. Contact us at your convenience and learn more about the MDX towing capacity or compare the MDX vs. RDX.
*Prices shown do not include taxes, license or a destination & handling charge. Destination charge for ILX, TLX and RLX is $995.00, MDX and RDX is $995.00. Actual vehicles/accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Please consult your selected dealer.