2019 Acura ILX Interior Design and Features
The 2019 Acura ILX has received a significant refresh this year, including an updated interior design and new cabin technology. Read on to discover the details of the new ILX cabin and see how easy it is to add luxury to your Las Vegas drive.
Acura ILX Luxury Features
The 2019 Acura ILX price starts at just $25,900 MSRP,* and its low barrier to entry doesn’t keep it from featuring a wide range of luxurious accommodations, including:
- Standard Luxury – Heated front seats, leatherette upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, and infotainment system with six-speaker stereo are standard in the Acura ILX cabin.
- Milano Leather – Upgrade to the Premium Package for the unmistakable refinement of Milano leather upholstery.
- Ultrasuede® Upholstery – Opt for the high-end A-Spec Package and you’ll get the soft and supple new Ultrasuede® leather upholstery.
Acura ILX Interior Technology
Stay connected on the streets of North Las Vegas with 2019 ILX technology features:
- Smartphone App Integration – The new Acura ILX Premium Package comes standard with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone app integration.
- ELS® Premium Audio System – The Technology Package plugs you into the next level of sound with the ELS® Premium Audio System with 10 speakers, an 8-inch subwoofer, and surround sound.
- Premium Navigation – Get where you’re going easy with an advanced navigation system that comes with a Voice Recognition System, AcuraLink® Real-Time Traffic™and advanced Traffic Rerouting.™
Acura ILX Cabin Dimensions
The new Acura ILX is a small luxury sedan with seating for up to five, making it great for a Mesquite family or a young professional. Despite being in the small car class, there’s plenty of room for passengers and cargo:
- 2019 ILX interior volume: 89.3 cubic feet
- 2019 ILX cargo volume: 12.4 cubic feet
Experience the Acura ILX Interior Firsthand in Henderson
Want to see for yourself what sets the 2019 Acura ILX cabin apart from the compact sedan competition? Contact us online or give us a call at %%di_phone_number%% to schedule a test drive at Findlay Acura today. Remember to ask how you can save with our Acura ILX lease offers.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
Check Out Our Blog for More on the ILX
Many Las Vegas-area drivers are interested in luxury SUVs for their impressive performance, spacious dimensions, and sophisticated features. Because of this, it’s no surprise that the 2020 Acura MDX is so popular with drivers in the North Las Vegas area. It’s available with front-wheel drive, super handling all-wheel drive (SH-AWD), and Sport Hybrid SH-AWD®, which can vary based…
The 2020 Acura RDX interior is both comfortable and functional for your Las Vegas drives. Findlay Acura has the details on the spacious, well-equipped RDX. Learn more about its standard features, and features you can expect in higher package levels, such as the Technology Package or A-Spec® Package. Acura RDX Inventory Contact Us 2020 Acura RDX Dimensions…
What is the Acura Technology Package? While many automotive brands organize their model feature choices into “trim levels” or “configurations,” Acura offers packages for an easier car shopping experience. Although the base Acura MDX is well-equipped with state-of-the-art features, Las Vegas drivers have the option to further enhance their SUV with the Acura MDX Technology Package….