2019 Acura ILX Interior Design and Features
The 2019 Acura ILX has received a significant refresh this year, including an updated interior design and new cabin technology. Read on to discover the details of the new ILX cabin and see how easy it is to add luxury to your Las Vegas drive.
Acura ILX Luxury Features
The 2019 Acura ILX price starts at just $25,900 MSRP,* and its low barrier to entry doesn’t keep it from featuring a wide range of luxurious accommodations, including:
- Standard Luxury – Heated front seats, leatherette upholstery, dual-zone automatic climate control, and infotainment system with six-speaker stereo are standard in the Acura ILX cabin.
- Milano Leather – Upgrade to the Premium Package for the unmistakable refinement of Milano leather upholstery.
- Ultrasuede® Upholstery – Opt for the high-end A-Spec Package and you’ll get the soft and supple new Ultrasuede® leather upholstery.
Acura ILX Interior Technology
Stay connected on the streets of North Las Vegas with 2019 ILX technology features:
- Smartphone App Integration – The new Acura ILX Premium Package comes standard with Apple CarPlay™ and Android Auto™ smartphone app integration.
- ELS® Premium Audio System – The Technology Package plugs you into the next level of sound with the ELS® Premium Audio System with 10 speakers, an 8-inch subwoofer, and surround sound.
- Premium Navigation – Get where you’re going easy with an advanced navigation system that comes with a Voice Recognition System, AcuraLink® Real-Time Traffic™and advanced Traffic Rerouting.™
Acura ILX Cabin Dimensions
The new Acura ILX is a small luxury sedan with seating for up to five, making it great for a Mesquite family or a young professional. Despite being in the small car class, there’s plenty of room for passengers and cargo:
- 2019 ILX interior volume: 89.3 cubic feet
- 2019 ILX cargo volume: 12.4 cubic feet
Experience the Acura ILX Interior Firsthand in Henderson
Want to see for yourself what sets the 2019 Acura ILX cabin apart from the compact sedan competition? Contact us online or give us a call at %%di_phone_number%% to schedule a test drive at Findlay Acura today. Remember to ask how you can save with our Acura ILX lease offers.
*Prices shown are Acura suggested retail prices only and do not include taxes, license or destination and handling charge. Destination & Handling charge is $995 for sedans and $995 for SUVs. Acura vehicle accessory costs, labor and installation vary. Dealers set their own prices. Please consult your selected dealer.
Check Out Our Blog for More on the ILX
What is the Acura Technology Package? While many automotive brands organize their model feature choices into “trim levels” or “configurations,” Acura offers packages for an easier car shopping experience. Although the base Acura MDX is well-equipped with state-of-the-art features, Las Vegas drivers have the option to further enhance their SUV with the Acura MDX Technology Package….
With a maximum towing capacity of 5,000 pounds, the 2019 Acura MDX allows Las Vegas drivers to haul a trailer or boat on road trips, or tackle tough construction jobs. View MDX Inventory Contact Us How Much Can an Acura MDX Tow? When equipped with the standard front-wheel drive, the Acura MDX can tow up to…
The 2019 Acura MDX interior has exactly what families in Las Vegas are looking for to keep up with their busy schedule. This three-row SUV offers plenty of space for grocery trips, or for hauling around equipment for extracurricular activities. And, not to mention, plenty of relaxing and entertainment features to keep you recharged. See what standard features…